A payment gateway is a single gateway for making payments through connected payment providers using a single protocol.
It supports all kinds of payment providers, currencies, methods, flow, leading interaction with them in a unified form.
Since the payment gateway directly depends on the integration with providers, before reading this section, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the Provider Hub.
In this section, we will look at what a single payment gateway is and what features it performs.
We will understand the basic concepts with which he operates:
- What is a Payment Gateway?
- What is the Payment Method?
- What is a payment service?
- What is a Payment and its life cycle?
- What is a payment request and its life cycle?
- How does routing work and how can it be configured?
- What is a payment statement?
After that, we consider typical interaction cases and routing tuning subtleties.
This will give you an understanding of how the payment gateway works in PayCore.io and how it can be managed.
Well, let's take a look at basic concepts and terms?