Payment providers connectors¶
This section is intended for mastering with the general connecting process.
The section contains all connecting instructions (for each provider) which will help you to:
- Create a Provider (Merchant) account
- Set Up the profile
- Set or get the required credentials
- Connect account in PayСore.io Dashboard
The general algorithm for the connection procedure consists of the following steps:
Setting up an account (on the side of the payment provider). !!! Note This step implies that you are already registered in the provider's system!
Connecting account (in Dashboard)
Setting up account¶
- Depending on the provider, the set of steps can be different, in case of: the methods of storage, transmission and uniqueness of data are individual for each of them.
- The purpose of this step is to obtain the Credentials necessary for integration in Dashboard
Parameters (credentials) format should correspond to the requirements of connection form .
- This step is unified for all providers. All that you need is to:
- Enter credentials
- Confirm the connection
Payment Provider - is an institution that offers online services for accepting electronic payments by a variety of payment methods including credit card, bank-based payments such as direct debit, bank transfer, and real-time bank transfer based on online banking. Typically, they use a software as a service model and form a single payment gateway for their clients (merchants) to multiple payment methods.
Payment Provider can be in 2 statuses:
- Ready: means, that this Payment provider has been already implemented to PayСore.io
Not Ready: means, that this Payment provider has not been implemented to PayСore.io yet.
To connect the certain provider:
- Go to the
Provider Overview pageby clicking on it's logo
- Enter the credentials
You can find detailed instructions for each provider at Integration Manuals.
- Go to the
To ask PayCore.io to implement NEW Payment provider, use
Request a connectionbutton!
Payment method - the way that a customer chooses to pay to the merchant. Typical payment methods used in a modern business context include cash, checks, credit or debit cards, money orders, bank transfers and online payment services such as PayPal.
Payout method - is the way a merchant pay to the customers through.
Payment service - is a virtual entity, that means "payment method in view of certain currency"
Payout service - is a virtual entity, that means "payout method in view of certain currency"
If You have any questions, suggestions or comments, please, contact us through PayСore.io Service Desk